Subscribers to the Solomon Energy Advisory Retainer Service can access extensive sets of data related to supply and demand, prices, cost, and infrastructure for all energy commodities: oil, natural gas, NGL, LNG, power, and renewables. The data includes, but is not limited to:
- North American oil, natural gas, and NGL production history and production forecast per basin, play, state, province, or country.
- Oil and gas well connections per basin, play, state, province, or country: history and forecast.
- Oil and gas new well initial productivity per basin, play, state, province, or country: history and forecast.
- Initial productivity and well maps per basin and play.
- Estimated Ultimate Recovery per basin and per play.
- LNG export capacities and utilization.
- Natural gas demand per sector (residential, commercial, power generation, etc.), per region.
- North American natural gas and oil resource assessment per region, per basin, per play, and per country.
- North American resource cost per unit of production per basin and per play.
- Oil, natural gas, and NGL price forecast.
- US and Canadian oil and natural gas reserves, reserves replacement, and reserves life.
Information on our portal is constantly updated with new data. If you wish to access a particular data set, please contact Solomon Associates via email at Experts@SolomonOnline.com or call us at +1.403.234.4296.